So we've done t-ball and we've done a TON of dance and we even did a singing AND dance class with Nikosha and she's also doing piano...but now we're trying something new...soccer. I'm really excited because I actually played soccer in high school. I wasn't great, but I played. Plus, the cost of soccer compared to dance...not to mention all the practice and only one recital in dance. If it sounds like I'm a little burnt out with dance right now, I am. (I wouldn't know what to do if I was you, Karri.) Katelyn and Kenzi each have dance classes two times a week right now and Nikosha three times, all to get ready for the recital. Plus, they each have a DVD that they're supposed to practice with 5 times a day. Don't get me wrong, I love dance, and I especially love watching my girls dance, I just wish they didn't have to practice so much and that there was more recitals:
Okay...now that I got completely off subject...back to SOCCER. Nikosha is on the pink soccer team and Katelyn is purple. (Perfect for each of them because you know how the color of the team is sooooo important when it comes to sports. lol)
The second game Nikosha played in the coach promised the team
he would wear pink hair for not letting the other team score in the last game, so if it looks like their hair is all a tint of pink, it's
because they couldn't just let their coach have pink hair, they had to join in the fun. Nikosha's best bud, Katie, also plays on the team. She's really good about running around on the field, but she doesn't love to be aggressive or kick the ball much.
he would wear pink hair for not letting the other team score in the last game, so if it looks like their hair is all a tint of pink, it's
because they couldn't just let their coach have pink hair, they had to join in the fun. Nikosha's best bud, Katie, also plays on the team. She's really good about running around on the field, but she doesn't love to be aggressive or kick the ball much.
Katelyn on the other hand LOVES to take the ball and dribble down the field. This is her with her cousin, Carson. They are quite the pair because Carson is really good on defense and Katelyn is good on offense. So, hopefully, by the end of the season they can work as a team and get our team lots of points and not let the other team score at all.
And Kyler LOVES anything that has to do with a ball. He'll just sit and watch for a long time until the ball comes close and then he thinks it's his turn and he needs to go get it. His birthday is tomorrow so for his birthday we got him a bag of 100 balls...He's going to love it...he'll be in ball-heaven!


1 comment:
They look so cute in their little outfits!! That is a ton of dance!! Huge commitment!
Post a Comment