Monday, May 25, 2009

Dance

We finally had our big dance recital night. My girls did wonderful and they were all so cute! It took a lot of time to get them all ready since I had to curl all their hair and do all their make-up and stuff and you girls now how you can't do any of that until right before the recital starts or it will all be messed up by the time they dance (which I think it was anyway), but luckily my sister, Cindy, was a life-saver and came and helped me get them all ready. We were dashing around like crazy people trying to get them there in time and forgot Katelyn's cute hat that goes with her costume, so I guess I never did get a picture of her with her hat on. (But once again, thanks to Cindy, for running home to get it to her in the nick of time.)

3 comments:

Belnap Family said...

Aw, so cute! You have got your hands full with 3 girls!

Blake Jones said...

They are so cute! Wish I could have seen their recital. Thank you SOOOOOOO much for my other birthday present. I had so much fun.

romanrobertaloftus said...

They look so cute!!! I love their costumes! Sorry we couldn't come up... We've been going crazy with all the end of school year activities.