Nate always has just as much fun as the kids!!
Nikosha showing off her prizes she one playing games: Wipe-out, Skate to the dice, hokey-pokey, etc. (So much fun for all ages!)
Austin and Kyler were buds at the party. They were so cute just sitting there watching and eating.
The roller skating rink allowed the kids to bring scooters, which was absolutely wonderful!! But the girls each wanted to try out the roller skates and each lasted about 5 minutes on them.
Tatyana turned 7 on Monday. She's missing her 3 front teeth, but still a blue-eyed model. The girls LOVE to get together to play with her.
Roberta's mom made three cakes for each of the kids. The bear cake was Alyssa's and the racetrack was Caleb's but I guess I didn't get a picture of Tatyana's, which was a Spongebob cake. (I was taking pictures with Roberta's camera some of the time and forgot which things I had taken pictures with and with which camerca.) Not only were the cakes absolutely adorable, but they were each a different fancy, yummy inside too. Plus, the entire table around all the cakes was covered in homemade Brazillian candy!! And on top of that they had like 200 sandwiches, chips/dip, punch, etc. (Did I mention that Brazillian's throw awesome parties!?!)We stayed in a hotel while we were down there because we didn't want to overload Roman and Roberta. Our hotel had a pool, so the night before the big party (while Roberta was slaving away at home) we took all the kids swimming.



2 comments:
Thanks so much for coming!! We had a great time with you guys! Julie, you really helped me taking the kids away the night before the party and also during the party, with pictures and helping set up. Thanks!!!
Those cakes are amazing. Paige wants to go rollerskating for her birthday. Looks like tons of fun. thanks again for watching the kids!
Post a Comment