Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Exhausted

I'm finally getting around to getting the pictures of our family throughout the years at Redfish. We didn't take a picture when we were there the first year we were married so the first picture is actually my second year there.


2001 Nikosha was only six weeks old this year. What were we thinking?


2002
2003

2004 I'm not sure where the picture is with Nate in it, but he really was there.

2005

(I can't find our 2006 picture)



2007


We've been working our tails off this week! Part of the deal on selling the house was to finish the basement, so we've been working like crazy on that while we also are working on finishing the new house: handrail, toilets, sinks, outdoor stairs, carpet, cleaning, etc., etc. All of this on top of packing and everything that goes along with moving. We are totally exhausted from staying up so late trying to get stuff done when the kids are sleeping. Our kids are totally exhausted also from running them back and forth to the different houses and on all of our errands and stuff. Next week is crunch time, so we can have everything moved and ready by the 15th so we'll see how it all goes. Then I think once we're all moved in we're all just going to sleep for a week straight. I gotta go get to bed so I can wake up and get to work.

8 comments:

Cheryl and Scott said...

Those pics are so cute! It's fun to see how you have all changed over the years. You were just a baby when you got married....lol. Let me know if I can help you with anything. I know you are crazy busy right now.

romanrobertaloftus said...

It's fun to look at the old pictures. I can't believe it's been 8 years already!!

Tera said...

Wish we could be there to help you with all with your chaos as well. It will be nice in a month or two when we are settled and happy in our new homes!!! It sounds like you are way busier then us. We do have the perk of the military moving us, but I am hormonal and pregnant and that seems to make things worse!! Good luck. We sure miss you guys!

Stan and Kristi said...

We're excited to have you over here by us! That's such a cool tradition to take a family picture at Redfish every year.

amber and james said...

Yahoo! I am so glad you have a blog! Your pictures are so cute, I love having a family tradition place to go to! And...I LOVE Redfish, it is so gorgeous! Your new house is so nice, I can hardly wait to come see it!

Blake Jones said...

Wow! Everything sounds crazy there. Good luck getting everything done. Are you sure you guys want to go on a cruise instead of coming to visit us? I would probably rather go on a cruise, but I would love it if you came to visit. You're always welcome and we can probably find enough beds, or makeshift beds for everyone.

Nield Fam said...

I love your pics! It is beautiful there. How fun! If you need help with the move let me know... I'm a pro at it, we've done it alot... too much! Best Luck.

romanrobertaloftus said...

Hi Julie, it's me again... You need to go to my blog and check out a little get to know you better kind of game. I was tagged and now I'm tagging you... You don't need to do it if you don't want to...