We got back last night from our annual trip to Redfish Lake. Unfortunately, it was a quick trip since we have two houses to finish and a ton of packing to do in about two weeks. We got there Monday night about 8 o'clock p.m. (It's about a 4 1/2 hour drive.) And got home Wednesday night about 8 o'clock p.m. We have some great friends who let us borrow their super-nice travel trailer again this year. (Thanks again Brad and Karri!!!) It really makes camping with kids so much more doable. (If that's a word.)
Getting ready for a bike ride. My bike was broken so I rode Nikosha's and Nikosha rode Katelyn's. Bre and I actually took turns riding Nikosha's, otherwise I might have died getting that much exercise. J/K
Playing on the beach. This only lasted about a half hour before it got too cold and started raining.
We love to ride our bikes to the Lodge about 1/2 a mile away and get popsicles from the little store.
This is the first time we rented a paddle boat. Nikosha and Kenzi loved it, but Katelyn was a little bit nervous.
We try to take a family picture every year on the beach at Redfish. Do you see the gorgeous Sawtooth Mountains in the background. This will have been my 9th year going to Redfish. Nate and I actually celebrated our 8th anniversary up there this year. I've included some of the pictures. It's interesting to see how our family has changed over the years. Okay, I lied...I'm not going to include those pictures because they are taking forever to upload, so I'll have to include them on my next post.





5 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time...
That is such a cute family pic. Looks like you had fun! Happy Anniversary.
How fun is that!! You guys are so adventurous(is that a word??) You guys have such a cute family
WOW!! You make having four kids look way too easy!! I am so impressed with how great you look and how adventureous you all are. Keep the posts coming we LOVE THEM!
You are such a trooper to go camping with a little baby anyways. Looks like you even had a great time!! I can't wait to see your new house. I guess that means I am inviting our crazy four kids and us up there!!
Post a Comment