I thought I'd write a quick update on our crazy life. We got mostly moved into our new house that still has a lot of stuff to finish and a ton of unpacking to do, but right now we're busy finishing the basement on the old house and all the other stuff that has to be fixed. We have about 2 weeks worth of stuff to have done by Thursday morning. Whoa if I think of it like that then why the heck am I on the computer right now? I'm actually typing one-handed right now while I feed Kyler. I have to do this before I pack the computer up because I don't know when we'll be getting the internet again. I wanted to show everyone these cute pictures we had taken at Sam's club. I don't love me in the picture because my dress was very "special."

6 comments:
You shouldn't have offered. I would love to come and see your new house, though I am so sad you aren't in the ward anymore. You and Cheryl were truly some of the best VTers I have ever had. Thanks again for your constant kindness. Keep in touch. I hope that down the road our little babies can be friends since they are only a few days apart.
Hi Julie,
I wish I was there to give you a hand... We've been pretty busy down here too, but not like you guys... Roman is getting ready to go on another trip. This time he's going to Boston. And Tatyana goes back to school this coming Monday (I'm still trying to copewith the thought that she'll be gone all day).
Hope everything goes well... Good luck!
That picture is so cute! And you can't even see very much of your dress and it looks fine. We are so happy to have you over here now! I wish I could be more help too. Your girls are welcome to come play any time---and Kyler too.
I think your picture is cute. I know how you feel though. We are always so critical of ourselves. You look beautiful and so does your family!!
Cute blog! Welcome to the ward! It is fun to have so many new families here. Did you enjoy the recipe swap? Let me know if you need a babysitter or help with anything!
I love the picture! You look so young in your Red Fish pictures. do you still need help hanging stuff? I feel about missing Monday! See you Wed!
Post a Comment