Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Our House Sold!!
It's not actually official yet because it was only a verbal agreement today until their realtor gets back into town to sign the papers. But don't feel bad if you're reading this before I told you in person because I just found out tonight when Nate was on his way to work and it's been too crazy at the home front to call and let anyone know.
It hasn't really sunk in yet, but I do know it's going to be a very, very sad day when we move. I've made so many wonderful friends in this neighborhood! This little slide show is dedicated to all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I am sitting here bawling after the slideshow, we really have had some fun times!! I can't believe your house has really sold. It will be so weird to not have you across the street. At least we will still have vinyl to do so we can still get together. You are such an amazing friend. There are times when I don't know what I would have done without you. You will still have to play Bunko and come to Time Out For Women with us!
I love you!!!
Hi Julie,
It's always sad to move away from friends, believe me I know how it feels. But you don't have to cut your friends out of your life because you moved away. It takes a little bit of effort but it is totally worth it!
I love your new house and I hope you make a lot more wonderful friends!! Good luck!
Love, Roberta.
Julie-
We will miss ya, but yeah we will just have to plan some fun outings, and all get together. And you better still come to BONKO. I'm so glad your house sold... I've done two motgages before. So really, it's a huge blessing for you, and I'm greatful.
Don't you hate having to move and leave such good friends? I am excited to see another new amazing Loftus house. Nate does such a great job. No fun moving though. I can't wait to meet your new little guy. He looks so cute!!
Julie- I saw you on Cheryl's blog. I hope you don't mind that I looked at you blog. I am so sad you are moving. I love the pics of your home and family.
Post a Comment