y. Man, time does fly!! I can't believe I have an 8 year old now. She's actually old enough now that she knew exactly what she wanted to do for her birthday and what she didn't. She's also been doing a countdown since June started.
One thing that she really, really wanted to do for her birthday is decorate her own cake. She watched me decorate Kyler's cake with all the candy, so I let her go pick out all the candy she wanted to decorate with. (I went to a place where you can buy different candies in the bulk or just a couple of pieces, so it wasn't too expensive.) She obviously takes after the Loftus side when it comes to being creative cause she definitely doesn't get
it from me.
Katelyn and Kenzi wanted to help Nikosha so bad. It was hard for them to see all that candy on the counter and not in their mouths.
She got a snowcone maker for her
birthday, so for her birthday party we had snow cones and pizza then I took all the girls to the beauty school in town to a "Glamor Party."
Nikosha is such a wonderful daughter! She really knows what to do to help me out when she wants to. Her little sisters look up to her so much and think she's pretty cool. Kyler loves her a ton too and actually thinks she's his second mom. We love you so much Nikosha!!
birthday, so for her birthday party we had snow cones and pizza then I took all the girls to the beauty school in town to a "Glamor Party."
They each got to get their hair done and their nails painted. I forgot to take my camera, though, so I only got a picture of them posing after their glamor session. I think they all had a lot of fun, but I know Nikosha LOVED every second of it. Then they all had cake and sherbert. (Nikosha wanted sherbert instead of ice-cream, so maybe some of our healthy eating 
rubbed off on her.lol)

rubbed off on her.lol)
4 comments:
Happy Late Birthday Nikosha! I can't believe how grown up she looks. Especially with her hair done and nails pained. All those girls look so much older in that picture. I love Kaitlyn's glasses. She looks so cute. Can't wait to see you guys in 1 week and 5 days!!!
Cute pictures!! Your girls are all so beautiful! Sounds like the perfect party for that age, I never would have thought of going to the beauty school for a party! Fun, fun.
So cute! I can't believe she's 8!!! She's so pretty, and she looks so grown up. What a fun party, Julie. I bet she totally loved it. And you're a good mom to let her decorate her own cake...I would never let Keigan do that. It turned out cute though.
I can't believe Nikosha is 8, that means Niamh will be 8 next year! We are NOT old enough to have 8 year olds....LOL. Niamh had a blast at the party and Nikosha's cake was beautiful!
Post a Comment