Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kyler Walking

Kyler finally decided to start walking last Sunday at Kristi's house. He'd walk before if we made him, but all of the sudden he decided he wanted to walk everywhere. (I guess I can't hold the camera sideways when I'm doing video.lol)
I let my girls get on hair websites to pick how they want me to do their hair sometimes, so one day they decided that we need to have a hair blog. I told them I was not creative or good enough to have my own hair blog, but maybe one day I could take pictures of their hair. They decided we needed to do it right then, so here's their hair pictures (nothing spectacular, but I love Kenzi's stance against the wall where she looks like she's going to be frisked):
I also decided since Kristi doesn't have time to update her blog that I would post pictures of her beautiful new house:
We were all at Kristi and Stan's for Grant's 8th birthday party. He got this suit for his birthday. Isn't he so cute!! He's going to be one handsome missionary!!

2 comments:

bevany said...

So cute, Julie. Your kids are adorable. I love all the hair pictures. My girls don't like to sit to get their hair done, but I'm always looking for cute ways to do it. You should start a hair blog for sure!

Belnap Family said...

Your girls' hair always looks so cute! Nikosha is such a beautiful girl, wow!