Katelyn lost her first tooth three nights ago. I can't believe she's already lost her first tooth. She is definitely growing up way too fast. She's not even in kindergarten yet. Nikosha didn't lose her first tooth until the end of her first grade year. Is it true that your teeth take longer to fall out if they're more healthy? That's what we told Nikosha, anyway, because she really, really wanted to lose her teeth like her friends.
And guess what? The tooth fairy didn't come that night. We've concluded that she/he must have been very busy that night with lots of teeth because he/she did come later that morning when Katelyn was in the bathtub. Whew! I think the toothfairy has to pay extra when it's late, so she/he will definitely not be late anymore. lol (It's been a huge debate in our house whether the toothfairy is a boy or girl.)
Katelyn has also been busy playing t-ball. She's on a team of mostly boys, but she can definitely hold her own. She's quite the natural little athlete. And their coach, Renae, is awesome to be able to handle all those kids and she has two younger kids too. I've coached my share of t-ball and it's hard work with extra little ones too, so thanks Renae! I must also mention that the silly kid sticking out his tongue in the back row is my nephew. Gotta love that kid!!
4 comments:
I am glad you posted the team pictures. It is so fun to see all the kids from the ward!
Keigan is DYING to lose a tooth. I don't get why they want it to happen so bad! So cute that she's playing t-ball...it's the best sport to watch! Especially watching them waiting to go up to bat...funny stuff.
Awww, Katelyn is way to young to be losing teeth, they are still only 3 right!!! I can't believ how big they are getting, it's crazy to think that Katelyn and Kian were Liam's age when we met! She is soooo cute!
Katelyn will always be that chubby baby... I don't care how old she gets. She is so cute and we love her personality!
Post a Comment