Thursday, June 25, 2009

Austin's Motorcycle

So my brother-in-law just got a new motorcyle and it's killing Nate that his dad and brother both have one now and he doesn't. So he's taken me for a couple of rides in the last two weeks to try to convince me that he needs to get a motorcycle. I can see how they would be fun, but they are sooo dangerous and also very expensive (well, Nate's taste is expensive anyway). My aunt works for Red Cross and she actually calls them "donor-cycles". I just think Nate should borrow everyone else's motorcycles if he wants to go for a ride. Am I just a really mean wife, or what?! We actually got to see Austin's bike before Nate did because Nate was at work. Austin came over to show it to us and all the girls had to have a ride. They were pretty excited!!

3 comments:

Blake Jones said...

You are definitely not crazy They scare me really bad too. There is probably a reason the insurance is so high on them. A nurse in our ward says it doesn't matter who's fault it is in an accident, the motorcycle looses. Bikes are just as fun, Right? Tell Nate that:)

Kelly said...

Oh Austin's motorcycle... I see him out on it all the time and boy are those things LOUD!

I know what you mean about the pressure of everyone else having one. The same thing happened with guns in our family recently and I just had to give in. Hope you are stronger wife than I am :)

April said...

I love the paint and color...so cool. I loved catching up on your body challenge too! You two look hot. Way to go, you both look so fit! Love, A