Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

We got a great idea last year from one of our good friends. They do all the Easter bunny and egg hunts and everything on Saturday so that Sunday can be all about Christ's Resurrection. This is the second year we've done it now and it's definitely the way to go. Our good friends, the Bakers hosted a grest Easter egg hunt and had a brunch. We had a great time, but I forgot my camera. Dang it! Not only are the Bakers excellent hosts, but they e-mailed me pictures just a couple of days later. Wow, that's great service! Thanks guys! Shelby put numbers on some of the eggs and the kids got to go in order according to their numbers to pick out a prize. Check out that prize table. It was great! Afterwards the big boys all got their "toys" out, so Karri and I decided to join in the fun. They told us it was safer to start out on the smaller bikes so we didn't hurt ourselves. I look like I'm going to squish my motorcycle. lol

1 comment:

Cheryl and Scott said...

Looks like great fun! You and Karri look pretty hot on those bikes...lol!