Thursday, January 22, 2009
Going Private
Hey everyone! After some consideration of the whole internet that I don't feel like I really understand anyway, I've decided to go to a private blog, but I don't want anyone who's been reading my blog to be left without an invitation to read, so I thought I would post this and tell anyone who wants to send me an e-mail in the next couple of weeks I will invite you: if your obviously someone I know or someone who isn't crazy or anything. Ha-ha!
Like I said, I don't really know anything about the internet and when my friend left me her e-mail address the other day on my comments, she did it all tricky so that's what I'm going to do, so hopefully you can understand my psycho babble from this post: My e-mail address is jnloftus and it's a hotmail e-mail dot com. Got that? I really want to hear from all of you, especially the ones that don't leave comments, because I know that not all of you do...PLEASE E-mail me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Julie-Love your blog! My address is ashmmack@hotmail.com
-Ashley
Don't use the hotmail one. It's rmouraloftus@gmail.com. I want to keep following your blog...
Hey Julie, I would love to be added to your blog!
lesamartinson@msn.com
count me in! You have my address
Post a Comment