Tuesday, December 9, 2008
The rest of our trip
This is us at a children's museum. It was soooo much fun! I wish we had one closer to us. (Do you think Nate or the kids had more fun? He's such a kid at heart. He had a blast!)
This is us hanging out at Jenny and Blake's house. This is a two-bedroom 1920s house, but they've almost completely updated everything and it is beautiful. But it couldn't probably survive one more day with 11 people living there. We had so much fun, as you can tell by the pictures.
The rest of these pictures are of Kirtland, Niagara Falls (where we stayed in a hotel with an indoor water park), and Palmyra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Looks like you had a great trip! How fun to have all those cousins together. Looking forward (mostly- I'm a little scared) to volleyball tonight!
Looks like fun!! Watching all the slides makes me want to take another family vacation.
Hey Julie could you e-mail me your new address so I can send you a Christmas card? mtsmith1@hotmail.com
Post a Comment