Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kids and Cameras

My kids got ahold of the camera one morning... Nate's dad was over visiting and we had just got done showing him some pictures of our trip. The kids had taken the camera into the other room and were taking their own pictures. Luckily, it looks like Nikosha took most of the pictures, so our camera wasn't damaged or anything...I think Nikosha is quite the good photographer, though. These are the pictures she took: (Kyler didn't look all that excited to be a part of the girls' photography session. He's actually really good about just letting them play with him like a little doll.)

3 comments:

Tai said...

I love the photo shoot your kids had. My kids are obsessed with my camera and it is so hard to keep it away from them. Your trip looks like it was so much fun and I haven't even seen it all. I miss living out there and being so close to all the church historic sites. We loved going to Palmyra, Kirtland and Nauvoo. We loved our little trip to Niagra Falls too. we had no idea there was so much to do in that little town. Your pics made me really want to take that trip again!!

Kelly said...

Fun photo shoot! We are keeping our old digital camera for Sadie to take pictures someday.

Could you email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog (also Kristi's if you have it)?
Thanks!
kellycstewart@gmail.com

The High Family- said...

Looks like you have a budding photographer on your hands. Your kids are so beautiful and Kyler is getting so big. I am pretty sure he has to weight atleast 10 more pounds than Carter. He has such an adorable smile. Oh ya, could your e-mail me your address so I can send you our christmas card, ashmmack@hotmail.com. Thanks!!