Nikosha's piano recital this year ended up being on the same day as Katelyn's birthday. So we went to her recital first, where she did a wonderful job memorizing and playing her song called "Trick-or-Treat." Then after the recital we all went to Arctic Circle. Katelyn didn't care what she did for her birthday. All she cared about was that she had her best bud, Ashlyn, there with her, so Ashlyn came with us to the recital and Arctic Circle. Those two, as you can tell in the pictures, are inseperable. They just love being together and they are so cute together too!



This year for Halloween we had a cheerleader, a ballerina, a butterfly, and a superman! I think it is so much fun dressing the kids up for Halloween. I'm not a person who just likes to go buy a costume at the store. I like to mix and match the costumes we have and kind of invent things and then buy some extra accessories and stuff. That's about as creative as I get.
The girls are always scared of him when he wears this mask, but Kyler loved it!






9 comments:
hey julie!! that is so cute that kyler was superman! so was my youngest boy, it's a cute costume for a little boy.
Your girls and Kyler look so cute. I like their costumes. I'm the same way with store bought costumes. Maybe its because thats what we always did growing up. I wish we would have had more places to wear costumes. I made Remi and Alissa costumes and they wore them for maybe 3 hours. All that work for 3 hours. Maybe I'll sell them on Ebay or something. We'll see. I'll post pictures when I get some good ones, if I can convince Remi to put her costume on again. She definitely loves her underwear the most.
I'm amazed at all you girls - - you get soooooooooo much done all the time - - making costumes, doing all the birthday and Halloween things and still have time to post on your blogs so quickly! We love it and we love you too!!!
You are so good at updating your blog! I always get excited when I look at your's and Jenny's blogs and they have been updated. You really are ambitious to create costumes for your kids! Any ideas how to make a Star Wars Clone or a Superman for someone who doesn't know very well how to sew? Hee hee...
Oh yes, their costumes are adorable!! I love the picture of Kyler. He smiles like your girls did when they were that age...mouth wide open. So cute!
It was great to have you guys over!!! We'll be coming up for thanksgiving..
I just set our blog back to private and I'd like to invite you to see it. Could you send your email address to kellycstewart@gmail.com
We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love your kids Halloween outfits. Kyler looks like he was laughing at Nate. I would have been scared. Next time you come to utah you need to give us a call. We would love to see you!!
Post a Comment