Friday, October 17, 2008

Vinyl Party

Cheryl and I are trying to get some vinyl parties booked for our business for November and the first part of December. If anyone is interested in hosting one let me know and I will get you a list of the dates we are available. (We only have two spots left before Christmas) Now is the perfect time to host a party, just before the holidays, so you can get some ideas for Christmas gifts and earn some free vinyl!! If you host a party you will receive a hostess gift (a vinyl quote up to $5 in value) and 10% of the total sales from your party in product. Even if you don't want to host a party, check out our website. We are adding new pre-designed quotes and ideas every day.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Your blog is so cute. I would be interested in hosting a vinyl party. What does it entail?

romanrobertaloftus said...

I want to host a party too, if you come to Utah, of course...
See you guys in a couple of days!

JENNY said...

i saw a picture of your brother eric on jenny's blog, it's wierd to see him as a grown man!!!

Kelly said...

I meant to return your message...now it's to late at night. I think I want to host one in Dec... we will have to plan a day when I see you next.