Friday, September 19, 2008

The Riot Zone

Nate's work paid for everyone to go to the Riot Zone last Saturday night. We had a ton of fun! Nate's going to have Lasik surgery in October, so he had a dilation exam, which he had to wear his glasses for three days before. He doesn't love being seen in his glasses. I think he looks cute and very smart so I took lots of pictures.
This is Nate pulling really hard on the tug-of-war. He had no idea that this is what he was up against on the other side:
We didn't know who the girls were but obviously they thought Bre needed help. Ha-ha!
(Bre in green car/Kenzi and Caroline in other) (Katelyn and Nikosha on blow-up slide)
(Nikosha driving the kids go-carts) (Katelyn and Bre on rocket)
(This is me rock climbing. Apparently Nate thought it was great so he took lots of pictures. I used the one fartherst away for two reasons: It looks like I'm up higher and I don't look so unattractive with those interesting little "bum holders" on. Obviously, I'm not huge into rock climbing since I'm sure bum holders is not the right term.)

1 comment:

romanrobertaloftus said...

You guys are always having tons of fun up there. I think it's time for us to come visit, don't you?