Kenzi started dance class this week. She will be three this Wednesday so she misses the deadline to start pre-school. And if you know Kenzi, you know she is actually two going on 15. She is just smart as a whip and never stops talking, so I am soooo excited she gets to have "her own" little thing this year: dance class. She is so opposite from my other girls that are always so shy when they're trying new things. Kenzi's the one right up in the front telling the teacher about her whole life.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Fun at the Fair & Kenzi's Dance
For some reason I always dread going to the fair. I don't know if it's the hundreds of people there or how expensive it is or all the walking the kids have to do (which turns into complaining and/or carrying them) or what. But everytime I go I have a blast and am so glad we went. This year was the same thing: Just a ton of fun!!! We went on Friday night and it was pretty busy, which means we also got to see a lot of people we knew. The fair food is what I go for. If I had tons of money, and I wouldn't gain a ton of weight, I would stay at the fair all week eating all that food. (I think Kyler was jealous that he didn't get any fair food.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
That stinks for her that she misses the deadline. It is so hard when they want to be doing what the older ones are!!
She looks so cute wearing her little dance outfit!!! I love it! You're right, she is pretty smart, and not shy at all... But she'll be fine... She'll probably be the leader in everything in school, you'll see...
OMG. I have to go watch Kenzee. she is the cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment