When I first saw this picture of Roman and Nate (Nate's the baby), I thought Kyler looked exactly like him, but then when I put their pictures side-by-side, I didn't think they looked quite as much alike. What do you think?
(Roman and Nate 1978) (Kenzi and Kyler 2008)
I just think all these kids are pretty darn cute!!
They really do look alike, but who knows what your next boy will look like! Don't you want one so you can see?? Just need someone to be as crazy as me! Cute kids!
3 comments:
They really do look alike, but who knows what your next boy will look like! Don't you want one so you can see?? Just need someone to be as crazy as me! Cute kids!
I think they look a lot alike!! Don't you think those boys were the cutest boys? Roman, Nate and Austin.
I think they look very much the same in the picture. I love the puke bowl picture, I am gonna start to do that too.
Post a Comment