Friday, June 6, 2008

Taking Pictures

Now that Kyler's a month old, I thought I would take a picture of all of my kids together. Ha-ha! I don't know why I haven't done that yet. Taking pictures of 4 kids is always interesting, isn't it?

First, we have Kenzi, who doesn't know how to smile on command and Nikosha, who LOVES to have her picture taken:

Then, there's Katelyn, who is annoyed by my instructions so she refuses to smile:

And Kyler, who is trying to sleep through all of it:


We got some pictures of my 4 wonderful kids, though, so that's all that counts. Thank goodness for digital cameras, though.

3 comments:

Tera said...

I am so glad someone else is crazy enough to attempt pictures of 4 kids. And I had to laugh even harder that our 'Katelyn's' seem to be very similiar. I bet they would get along great!! Feel free to come visit us anytime!!
PS GREAT BLOG!!

Blake Jones said...

Hey we're excited for your blog. The pictures are cute. We have a hard time getting just 2 to smile and look at the camera. I agree about digital cameras though. I wouldn't even try with a regular camera I don't think.

Tai said...

He is so cute!! Way to go Nate and Julie. I am so glad that you finally got your boy too. Hey if you want you can link over to our blog too. Lets try and get together this summer. We have season passes to Lagoon, so anytime you want to come down...