Thursday, June 19, 2008
The New House
For three days straight now our family has all been over at the new house working to try to get it ready for carpet. Okay...that's not necessarily true. I should say Nate has been working on the new house and I've been doing pretty much the same thing I do when I'm at home: nursing baby, rocking baby, changing diapers, feeding kids, taking kids to the bathroom, etc. Every once in awhile I can grout some of the tile and if I'm lucky my grout doesn't get all dried up before I can get it all on, but hey, I guess at least we're there for moral support.
I don't know what I would do without having Kristi, my sister, right there a block away. Just today, I think we took at least 5 potty stops over there, on top of going there to get a new outfit one time and a diaper another time. (And I thought I was prepared enough to be out of the house for a whole day.)
Actually, what happened is Kenzi locked the keys in the car and the diaper bag was still in there. Luckily, I also have a wonderful dad, who came and picked up our other set of keys and brought them to us. And while I'm talking about how lucky we are: Eric, my brother, and Austin, Nate's brother, have also been over at our house busting their tooshies to help us get our house done. Thanks guys!
Well, sorry there's no pictures. I've been meaning to take my camera over there all week, but it's all we can do to make it out of the house with all of the kids dressed and fed, so maybe I'll get around to taking pictures someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe you are working on another house and it is almost done. I can't wait to see it!!
Love your blog. By the way I still need to throw a vinal party. Talk to you soon. Baby is so cute.
Tag your it!! Check out my blog and have fun playing!!
Hi Nate and Julie,
It was really fun to have you guys over! We'll see you soon!
Post a Comment