Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Circus and Snow





We got to go to the Circus yesterday here in Idaho Falls. I was so excited because I don't remember ever going to a circus. It was a lot of fun! The only problem was that it was outside and about 57 degrees with 25 mile an hour winds, so it was pretty cold and they couldn't even do some of the acts in the wind.

(My sister-in-law, Bre, is holding Kenzi and our friend, Nicholas is on the end)

Then after the weather almost ruined our circus experience, we woke up to SNOW this morning! Can you believe that?!! Snow in June. Luckily it was all melted by about 9:00, but it was still cold all day. So we decided to take advantage of the cold weather and went and sat in my parent's hot tub. The hot tub feels really good when you have that cold Idaho wind blowing on you too! I guess instead of complaining we'll just try to make the best of it.

No comments: