I laughed when I saw this and had to have a picture. You can't really tell what's happening, but Kenzi's playing on my iPhone and Kyler's playing on Nate's iPod. Or maybe they were both watching a movie or something. I guarantee I don't have a single picture like this of me when I was growing up. Technology these days!!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Trip to California & Random Pictures
This is the new temple in Newport Beach. It's beautiful. We didn't get to go in because it was closed the day we were there.
This is us at Newport Beach. Right where Nate's mom grew up.
Toy Story 2 ride at California Adventure. It's a 4D ride and one of our favorites! We look like such goofs! Could they make the 3D glasses any more silly looking?!!
The San Diego temple. So beautiful!!! We got to go do a session and some sealings here. Quite a different feeling here than at Disneyland. Loved it!!
This is us in our hotel room the day I turned 30. It was an awesome way to celebrate getting old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
can I just say.....YOU ARE NOT OLD! Oh, and cute pictures.
You know, they make the glasses look like that so people won't steal them...but I think you'll always get those special people who would steal and them wear them BECAUSE they look like that. :)
If I could look as good as you at 30...good grief. I'm jealous of such a fun trip!
Post a Comment