Friday, March 5, 2010

Cute School Work

Nikosha's Nikosha's Katelyn's Katelyn's I wanted to get rid of some of my girls' school work, but couldn't bear to just throw it away, so I decided to put it on my blog to save it. Some day I hope to make a book out of my blog posts. I've heard of people doing that before. Does anyone know what a good place is to do that and how much it's going to cost me? And do you know if that picture of Nikosha's papers that doesn't show up very good will show up better on the book?

4 comments:

Tera said...

www.blurb.com I have made my last 2 years of blogs into books and am on the third. The cost is comparable if you print pictures and photo albums, and WE LOVE THEM!! The software is FREE, but be sure to back up you book as you work. Good luck!

Kara said...

I also printed mine off from blurb and I love it. They always have deals so just wait for one and do it! I think that is a great idea to take pictures of their art work.

April said...

Julie, Awesome idea, i can't throw anything away!) I will try it!

bevany said...

I need to print my blog too. It's been on my list of things to do for a while. I have a friend who scans all of her kids homework and saves it on the computer and then throws it away.