Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Birthday and Lava Hot Springs
I had a great birthday this year. One more year until the big 3-0...Scary!! I forgot that Nikosha had put her flower in my hair until I saw the pictures. I look kind of stylish...don't tell anyone. he-he!
Nikosha made this cake for me and Nate decorated it. Didn't they do a great job?
We taught my 81-year old grandpa to play the Wii. He had a lot of fun, but didn't get a very long turn as you can see most of his great grandkids waiting their turn.
We took a little family day trip last week to Lava Hot Springs because we'd never been there before. It's about 1 1/2 hours away. We had a great time!
There were about 6 different pools all different shapes, sizes, and depths, but all of them were HOT! It was so relaxing, though! Isn't the view awesome?!!
Poor Kyler has too many moms. ha-ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh how fun does that look??!! We have only been to the big pool in the summer. It looks way fun to go to all those hot pools in the winter! Maybe we'll have to try that...
How did I not know it was your birthday?? Rude! Looks like a fun day, and Lava Hot Springs sounds awesome. I've been there once but during the summer so we just did the big swimming pool. I bet it's nice during the winter.
Holy cow!! Your kids are getting so big! The flower in your hair was very stylish, it even matched.
Happy birthday Julie. It looks like fun and Lava looks awesome! What a great thing for an Idaho winter.
You looked WAY stylish with the flower in your hair! Happy late birthday!
Post a Comment