Saturday, February 27, 2010
Nikosha's glasses
I had one of those "I'm such a bad mom" moments when we took Nikosha to the eye doctor and found out she couldn't see hardly anything. She's in 3rd grade!! You think I would have noticed something before. So I now have two of my four kids in glasses. I have a really hard time being empathetic because I've never had to wear glasses. But I think they both look super-cute in their glasses so that's a huge plus.
Katelyn has a lazy eye, so she sees totally fine out of her right eye, but refuses to see out of her left. So she's supposed to wear a patch for an hour everyday to try to strengthen that weak eye. At first she thought it was fun to pretend she was a pirate, but now I have to use some bribing to get her to wear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nikosha looks cute in her glasses. I love them! I took Keigan last weekend and the dr said she could get glasses to help but she doesn't "need" them. Of course she is convinced she does. Most of her cousins wear glasses. What to do?
ps- I went to lunch with Karisa on thursday. She is EXACTLY the same. It was so fun. We want to plan something with everyone. When can you come down?
Found your blog... fun to peek in on your adorable family. Hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY this week!
Julie, she looks adorable! I am thinking you need to keep an "eye" on Kenzie and Kyler. They may have gotten the poor eyes too;( For such pretty eyes you would never think any of you have eye trouble. Tell her she looks beautiful!
I agree they do both look very cute in glasses!
Post a Comment