
I don't think any of my girls ever had as many bumps and bruises as Kyler does. He's constantly konking his head. At first it used to scare me (and usually still does when it happens), but I'm starting to see more and more that's just how boys are. I LOVE having a boy, though! I think people who have a couple children of one sex and then get one of the other sex, they really notice a difference and really appreciate it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my girls, but I really appreciate the easy-going personality of my boy.
4 comments:
That is quite the bruise! It makes me so sad to see all of the bruises and scraps Sadie gets and half the time I don't even know where they came from! They are in such a rambunctious age!
I wondered how he got that shiner! Rough and tumble boys...
He lookes pretty happy in the picture... I know boys can be difficult, but they are also irresistable. How can you say no to that little face??
Bumps and bruises are Gods Gift to the mama...there are many more to come and the boys just don't care. I think it helps mellow us mamas out a bit. He is so precious and i love his smile. Thanks for coming over and teaching us to make shabby chic jean skirts, I loved it!
Post a Comment