Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break?

We were lucky enough to get a whole week for "Spring" Break this year, but I would call the weather anything but "spring". I think it snowed two days and the days it wasn't snowing either the wind was blowing really hard (typical Idaho wind) or it was like 25 degrees outside. At first I still attempted to brave the weather and try to do something outside. Kenzi was the only one I could talk into going to the park with me and this is the one and only time she went down the slide: Poor girl was just freezing, but trying to make the most of it since it was like a date with mom: (This little excursion lasted about 15 minutes.) The rest of our break was spent indoors with sleepovers in the living room every night and lots and lots of movies! We also took a little expedition with their cousins to Blastoff, an indoor play area, which was a huge hit and totally wore them out: Kyler's been quite the mommy's boy lately. He thinks he needs to be held all the time and can throw quite the fit if it doesn't happen right away or if the wrong person dares to pick him up. So Nate figured out a way to get him to stop crying...

3 comments:

romanrobertaloftus said...

Kenzi looks so grown up in those pictures! Is her hair getting darker? I hope not... I love her white blond hair.
I can't believe Nate still does that to the kids. I almost died when he did it to Nikosha when she was probably Kyler's age.

MadMadameMim said...

love the pic of Kyler and Nate. Priceless!

bevany said...

I'm with you. It's way too cold for it to be spring break. And we had a fifteen minute long trip to the park too...that's funny. Love the picture of the sleepover. We do the same thing...but we call them slumber parties. Keigan lives for them!