Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cheerleaders & Welcome Home Tyler

Nate was so excited that his girls can now do their cheers for his high school! This is the girls at cheerleading camp!! My baby brother got home last Wednesday from his mission! I can't believe it's already been two years!! We are so happy to have him home! This is most of the family (minus one brother-in-law, a nephew, and a niece). It grew by 3 people while he was gone:

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Awww, those family pictures are so cute! The matching shirts turned out awesome. Did Nate go to Skyline?

bevany said...

YAY that you have a blog!!! I'm obsessed with blogging and am SO glad you have one. Seriously, such a cute family. Totally don't go private...just change everything so you have no last name and nothing about where you live or anything. But I guess now that i've found you it's ok if you go private. I'm totally adding you to my blog. Love you Jules!!! I'm so glad to be in touch with you again!

MadMadameMim said...

How fun that your brother is home. Mine comes home in Auguest, can't wait. I thought it was really cute that they were holding up pictures of the missing people.
Love the little cheerleaders, how cute!

Nichole and Rob said...

Hey the girls had fun the other day. Hope the table is doing good! haha We'll have to have the girls over next week. By the way I'm leaving a comment! Haha

Karri said...

That time went by so fast. I can't beleive he's home already. We need to talk about your birthday next week. I'll give you a call. Thanks for coming the other night. You're awesome!

The High Family- said...

Your girls are so beautiful. They are the cutest little cheerleaders! Hope you guys are well!!