Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Preschool Graduation and Other Random Happenings

Katelyn had another fun year of playing soccer. I have so much fun watching the games that I forget to take pictures. But here's Katelyn after one of her games. She has one game left so I better make sure to take some pictures this game.
Link
Happy birthday to my Mommy! We got to celebrate her birthday at our house on Memorial Day. We got everything all set up to have a nice barbeque outside, but right before it was time to eat we had a downpour so had to move the party into our little house.
I love when my kids play happily together!! That's one nice thing of not living in a neighborhood...they play together more.
We have loved Kenzi's pre-school teacher, Mrs. Anderson! Congratulations, Kenzi... heading on to kindergarten now. (I really wish my kids would stop growing up.)

No comments: