Nikosha and I got to go to Nebraska to go visit my sister and her family. We had so much fun! Nikosha felt like a little mommy there. My sister, Jenny, has 4 kids that are 5 and younger, the youngest being 2 months. Nikosha probably spent about 90% of the time holding baby Parker and the rest of the time playing with the other 3 kids. She loved it and Jenny and I got to spend a ton of much needed time talking and hanging out together. We got to go to 2 different children's centers and go eat lunch with Remi at her school and Blake even spent his day off watching kids so that Jenny and I could go play a game of tennis. We also got to go to an indoor waterpark while we were there (I guess we never got any pictures of that, though). Nate even flew out and stayed for a day and then flew back with us. Blake just finished dental school and he is currently doing his residency for the Air Force. That's why he's wearing his cool uniform in the picture with Nikosha. We're excited to find out where they're going to be next year so we can go visit them again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! It was so good seeing you a couple weeks ago!
Hey how are you guys. It has been so long. I cannot believe how big the kids are getting. Katie asked me a couple weeks ago what Nakosha's name was. And she said I thinks it's an indian name. It is right. lol What's you email so we can keep in touch? nicholeblades@live.com
Post a Comment