The kids had a fun night with their cousins. Since they live about 2 miles away, we get to see them lots! But they still have a blast together because they are all so close in age!

Can you tell what Nate's excited for?!! It hadn't snowed yet in this picture, but his dream weather came true within a couple weeks. (Complete with a snowday from work. Yiippee!!)

This is our winter wonderland. All of these pictures were taken from within 50 feet of our house. Pretty crazy and beautiful, huh!? And these pictures were all before the huge storm that got everybody a snowday.
2 comments:
very pretty snow pictures! It's been too long, I need me some Julie time. Lets get the kids together soon to play!
You've got so many pretty trees! I wish I had the lining out entire property all .3 of it :)
Post a Comment