We had our first snow fall of the year on Monday. My kids all had to get every piece of snowclothes on to go play in it for about 30 minutes and leave all the soak and wet clothes piled high by the door. I couldn't be too negative though because they were having sooo much fun. I had a great time just watching them and taking pictures. I'm amazed at how each child is different. One will love being outside for hours in the cold and another one will work so hard to get all bundled up and take it off after 10 minutes. And one of the others will wear their snow clothes all day, inside or outside. Too fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like they had a lot of fun! We are still in the 70s. Kind of jealous I must say.
Post a Comment