Thursday, October 7, 2010

FREE STUFF!!

Since I couldn't get any of my pictures to upload in a timely manner (ugghh!!) I thought I'd share my excitement that I just got a shirt for each of my 4 kids, an outfit for Kyler, 2 weeks worth of groceries, and silly bands (a must for the kids) all for FREE!! How? Check out this video. It's not a scam, believe me, we checked out a whole bunch of resources to make sure it really works! Either go to my website and sign up when you see how awesome it is or you can e-mail me or call me with any questions. So, not only did I get all this stuff for free from Wal-Mart, but I also got $300 in cash!! You can't go wrong with this! It's so great!! I really want everyone I know to try it! If you don't sign up after watching it, I plan on calling everyone I know anyway, so you might as well sign up before I call and bug you! Hee-hee!

1 comment:

OurNotebook said...

Hey, can you email me at spbb12@hotmail.com or give me a call at (530) 383-2841 and let me know a little bit more. I sign-up but have yet to shop. Did you pay for anything? Shipping? Just let me know.

Saundra