Thursday, September 2, 2010

Body for Life

I know these are extremely embarrassing pictures, but I had a ton of people who asked to see them, so here are our before and after pictures after completing the 12-week Body For Life challenge. I'm kind of disappointed that we never did get these entered into the competition because we were in the middle of moving and the computer was all packed up and life was just a little too crazy to write an essay, but regardless, we had fun doing it and were pretty happy with the results. (More pictures of our crazy, busy summer to come!)

5 comments:

Belnap Family said...

You are so gorgeous Julie! Good job to both of you!!!

OurNotebook said...

Dang girl! You look great! And give yourself a little credit too... you had four kids after all. I wish I could look like that! But I'm still working on getting our four kiddos (2 down almost). Let me know more about the program.... sounds worth while! Kuddos to both of you:)

Kara said...

Wow that is awesome! You guys look great, way to go!!!

The High Family- said...

You guys look amazing!! Super impressed.

Krishele said...

Nice abs! You're much braver than I am. I was too scared to post my pictures up for everyone to see. You look fantastic!