Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baptism, Birthdays, and Soccer

We had a great time in Utah, where our niece Tatyana was baptized and in the same weekend we had a birthday party at Chucky Cheese for my other niece and nephew. That was a whole lot of partying for one weekend! So much fun! Roberta's mom, Marilene made both of those amazing cakes. Alyssa's birthday picture (classic green frosting face) Kyler's having fun in this picture, but he cried most of the time because he was afraid of Chucky Cheese and the other fake animals. (too funny) Kenzi and Katelyn both started playing soccer. Katelyn is doing super-duper good!! She had 3 goals in her first game! But I've forgotten to take pictures because I have so much fun watching her, so pictures of Katelyn in soccer to come... Kenzi on the other hand would only go out on the field one day because I told her I needed some pictures of her playing soccer. She's the only girl on her team and everyone is so super-sweet to her. I think she only likes to play for the attention she gets. lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish our kids were on the same team! Did you already sign Katelyn up for next fall?

Kelly said...

Who is making these cakes in the pictures. They are really cool! I am cake challenged I learned this past week!

Pamcakes said...

Wow it looks like you were pretty busy for awhile!! Your kids are so stinking cute!!