And this last week Nate played in a basketball tournament with some people from work. We got to go cheer him on.
Another big thing that happened this week was Nate sold his snowmobile. What?!! I know quite a surprise. Here's him getting it all fixed up one last time.
Don't worry, though, he's already talking about going to get another one soon (like tomorrow), so he only had to live a couple days without it.
Before church today we decided to attempt to get a family Christmas picture. It's so much fun trying to get 6 people all to look normal in one shot. lol These are our attempts:
Then, tonight (note that's it's still the exact same day) I decided we should take some pictures of what our family REALLY looks like. Which ones do you think I should send out on our Christmas cards?
1 comment:
LOVE the family pictures. All of them. You guys are cute.
Post a Comment