Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nate's Birthday & Baby Maci

We've had an eventful last week and a half. Nate turned 31. If you can't tell he's still quite a little kid who still loves superman. He got a superman cake and a snowmobile helmet. I think he loved them both! > And then on that same day, my sister, Kristi, had her baby, Maci Renee! Kristi has four boys and is now blessed with a little girl! Austin stopped by one day with this gear on. It's not a halloween mask, it's a bandana that he wears over his face to keep it warm. (I had to have a picture of it!) Katelyn had her first kindergarten field trip that I was able to go on with her. Her class got to go to a pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin. They also had a cute little maze made out of haybales and a slide coming down off some haybales. So fun for the kids! These pictures surprisingly happened before the last pictures of the pumpkin patch. We had our first snow fall. It lasted only a couple of hours on the ground, but Katelyn and Nate hurried and made our first snowman. That's my nephew, Bennett, out there helping. Unfortunately, all we have are girl snowclothes, so he's really not a girl. (We better hurry and get some boy clothes, so Kyler's not dressed like this. Can you imagine Nate taking Kyler on his snowmobile with a pink coat and a purple hat? lol) I just had to include this picture we took tonight of Kyler wearing his grandma's glasses.

8 comments:

Becki said...

LOL! What a big kid! Congrats to Kristi!! Oh, and you guys got more snow then we did. There is no way that we had enough to make a snowman.

A and T said...

Happy Birthday Nate! Wow! you really are old! JK! Trent knows how it feels to hit the big 31! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Sharee said...

I saw Nate out making the snowman. What a fun dad. I am so excited that Kristi had her baby girl.

Kelly said...

I have never seen that Austin mask. Scary stuff :) Thanks for the update on Kristi. I had been wondering how everything was going for them.

bevany said...

I can't beleive Kristi has FIVE kids! Crazy. I love the name Maci. We almost named mia that. Happy Birthday to Nate!

Nana said...

Fun posts... Nate you have the cutiest family and you both make the cutiest parents. I remember when you were their age or close to it. Way to go! It's good to run into you guys once in a while. Happy Bday (Your old neighbor GR)

April said...

Nate, you are still young at 31! Hope your day was grand. I love the superman pic with Kyler. I loved the pics of Kristi and her family too. Can't wait to get my hands on that sweet Maci. Have a great week Julie and we are excited for our pizza date!

romanrobertaloftus said...

Hi guys!! I got the pictures in the mail! I love them! The kids look so cute. Happy birthday Nate! And congrats Kristi! Hope to see you guys soon.