Monday, September 21, 2009
Kyler's Surgery
My poor baby boy had to have surgery. My aunt put it very well...he had to have his "plumbing" fixed. The technical name for it is "hypospadius repair". They told me it was going to be an easy sugery. Well, if that was an easy surgery then I NEVER want to have a hard one. It was awful! These are pictures of my cute, happy boy that went into surgery:
And this is how they brought him back to me:
He cried and cried when he woke up and with his i.v. hooked up to him it was hard to hold him and very hard to take care of him.
But he's all better now and here's him a couple of days later:
(He's now discovered his belly button. What a fun age!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Poor Kyler! I had no idea! Glad to hear he's doing better!
Poor kid! I am sure it was more tramatic for the parents than Kyler.
He looks so sad and tired. I hate when kids have to go through stuff like that. So not fun!
Julie hi it's Kara from your old Ogden ward! I found your blog on an entry for Babes in Hairland lol! How are you? It is so good to see you and your cute family! Hopefully we can keep in touch now!
That is so sad. You guys look like your doing well. Kami has to have surgery soon. We're a little nervous. Talk to you soon.
what did they have to do? Joel had to get surgery when he was 15 months to get circumsized again. TWICE! now they tell us isaac needs to get surgery to get his peehole opened up more. is that what they did for him?
Post a Comment