Monday, August 31, 2009

End of Summer & Starting School

Katelyn started kindergarten today. Maybe they teach kindergarteners how to smile for pictures. lol She wasn't sad at all that she had to leave me...when I went to go pick her up she didn't want to come with me, she wanted to ride the bus home, so at least I don't have to worry about her adjusting to school. Nikosha started 3rd grade today. They are both going to a new school this year. This will be Nikosha's 3rd school she's been at. She's handled it very well for how shy she is.
We made a quick trip down to Utah because Nate loves the parade of homes in Salt Lake. My brothers baby-sat for us so we took them out to dinner at The Mayan. This is the cool statue that was outside.
I just had to throw this picture in. We got home from swimming one day and I went inside to put some stuff away and by the time I got back outside this is what Kyler looked like. It only took him about 3 minutes to completely cover himself in dirt:
Nikosha was baptized on August 1 by her daddy. We are so proud of her!! Her cousin, Grant, was also baptized the same day by his dad.
This is all of the cousins on the Loftus side.
Grant & Nikosha
This is me with all of my brothers and sisters (from left to right: Eric, Cindy, Jenny, me, Kristi, and Tyler)
This is all of my mom and dad's posterity up to this point. It's quite a crew!

4 comments:

Cheryl and Scott said...

Did you have fun at the Mayan?? Our kids loved it!! Did you stay at the Hyatt? What did you think?
I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are sooo pretty! Nikosha's baptism dress looked beautiful!

Belnap Family said...

Congrats to Nikosha! That's cool! You have such a cute family

bevany said...

Wow Julie, congrats on Nikosha getting baptized! That's awesome. Crazy she's that old. I love the family picture!

The High Family- said...

I can't believe you have a child old enough to be baptized! She looks adorable. Hope things are well. You look great Julie, btw.